Friday, August 31, 2012

The End Groove on the Radio!

EXCITING NEWS!

The End Groove is expanding into a radio program! Starting next week, The End Groove will air on KOXY Radio Thursdays at 9 p.m. The radio show will be an extension of and compliment to this blog (which will, of course, remain up and running). The goal is to have a more interesting and interactive musical experience. Sometimes I'll have a theme or topic, sometimes I'll just play interesting new music, sometimes I'll be by myself, sometimes I'll have some guests. The show will include more talk and discussion than most music radio programs allow for. I'm not actually 100% sure what it's going to be like, but I'm very excited to try this out! Make sure you like the shiny new The End Groove Facebook page, and tune in online here Thursdays at 9:00 p.m. for music, talk, and all kinds of fun!

WAHOOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment