Thursday, November 13, 2014

Listen: Dead Wax – Nov. 13, 2014

This week I do a vinyl set with a bunch of records from my personal collection. I don't have a very big record collection, so the playlist gets a little interesting. Also I'm still not very good at using the turntables. Also most of my records are damaged. But really, it's a great time, you should listen.



Playlist:

"Strange Brew" – Cream (Disraeli Gears)
"Romance" – Wild Flag (Wild Flag)
"Who Are You" – The Who (Who Are You)
"Glissandra" – The Smashing Pumpkins (Oceania)
"My Old School" – Steely Dan" (Countdown To Ecstasy)
"Beat It" – Michael Jackson (Thriller)
"Sunset On Sunset" – XL Middleton (Omega Supreme XL Middleton/Inkswel Split 7" Limited Ed.)
"You Can Call Me Al" – Paul Simon (Graceland)
"Everywhere" – Fleetwood Mac (Tango In The Night)
"Tuesday's Dead" – Cat Stevens (Teaser And The Firecat)
"Daniel" – Elton John (Don't Shoot Me I'm Only The Piano Player)
"Witchy Woman" – Eagles (Eagles)

No comments:

Post a Comment