Friday, December 2, 2011

December 2, 2011: Got Music? Important Update

Three things:

1) Dear God, it's December.
2) If you're interested, I'm going to be posting a few new acoustic cover songs to my YouTube channel in the near future, so you can go enjoy those. The first is up (Helena Beat by Foster The People)
3) My webcam is no longer communicating with the rest of my computer in a way that is conducive to video-making. And since I have to try every video a few times before it works (and it only does like half the time), I'm just going to call it: I'm done shooting videos for a few weeks. I'm planning to acquire a good camera in the coming weeks, and my hope is that I'll be able to shoot better video with less brain-ache. Until then, I don't really want to screw around with bad video, bad sound, and a slovenly computer.

My video today was a reaction to the Grammy nominations. I'll be making a blog post with a more organized textual version of that shortly, so look for it in a bit.

Thanks for being cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment